Are you looking for a way to continue to support MPB? Mustang Bucks is a great way to do just that! Mustang Bucks is a program where you order gift cards and MPB gets a portion of the money. The Mustang Bucks program is responsible for technology upgrades, the purchase of the school bus, and recent library and cafeteria renovations.
Mustang Bucks Information:
Coordinator: Jen Crowell- email@example.com or 303-806-8377
Ways to order Mustang Bucks
- Order Mustang Bucks at https://www.shopwithscrip.com/. If the order is placed online by 7:00 p.m. Sunday evening and the cards are in stock, the order will be filled Tuesday or Thursday. If the cards are not in stock, delivery may take up to a week. The order may be paid online (using the Presto pay option) or by sending your payment, along with a copy of the order form, to Mustang Bucks via kidmail.
- Fill out a Mustang Buck to Go form and return to school via kidsmail along with payment. These forms are located in the magazine rack outside the school office.
*****Tell your family and friends about Mustang Bucks*****
Your family will receive credit for their purchases, so long as they mention your family’s name on the order form! Most importantly, our wonderful school will receive more money!
Mustang Bucks orders are filled every Tuesday and Thursday. These orders will be sent home via kidmail unless prior arrangements have been made.
Grocery Store Reloadables:
King Soopers and Safeway cards are re-loadable. After you purchase the card from MPB, the number on the card will be recorded and connected to your family’s account. You may reload up to $500 at a time onto these cards. You may reload at the customer service desk or at the register before checking out. If you reload at the register, you must ask the clerk to FIRST do a card reload transaction. Once they have added the money to your card, it takes about five minutes to show up on your card. If you have a large grocery purchase, the money will be on the card by the time you finish checking out.
Each month, an email will go out in Fast Direct to indicate that your Mustang Bucks credits have been logged. Please be patient with this process, there are a lot of accounts to update each month and it can be quite time consuming!
- You can place your order by 7:00 p.m. Sunday evening-pay online and have your order sent home in kidmail on Tuesday.
- You can choose from hundreds of restaurants and retailers that we don’t keep in stock
- You can pay online, or send in a check, along with a copy of your order form
- You can see exactly how much each retailer or restaurant returns to the school
- The holidays are coming and this is a great way to support MPB- you will be spending the money anyway- so why not purchase the scrips card to Toys R Us or a number of other retailers first and then use it to purchase your gifts.
So how do you sign up?
- First, go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Click on the upper right hand corner where it says shop with scrips
- Click on the box on the lower left side that says sign up
- The enrollment code for MPB is BCEFCD2D5L38
- Choose your own log in and password
- Sign up for Presto Pay(similar to PayPal)
- Shop, shop, shop!
The second way to purchase Mustang is to obtain an order form from the school office, fill it out, make your check out to MPB Home and School and send the order form, along with your payment through Kid Mail. Orders are filled on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Your Mustang Bucks will come home via kid mail in an envelope with a neon colored sticker marked Mustang Bucks Order.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jen Crowell via Fast Direct if you have any questions, you may also contact us via email via on the Mustang Bucks bulletin board.