Teachers and parents have access to a Learning Services team at Most Precious Blood comprised of teachers, former teachers and learning assistants using the best thinking of consultants and research to help individual learners be more successful. Services include
- Assisting teachers in identifying and accommodating learning challenges in individual students.
- Assisting parents with identifying and accessing supplemental services.
- Providing inclusion services within specific classrooms to deliver instruction alongside the teacher.
- Providing tutorial and remedial instruction for students.
- Monitoring progress and implementation of special learning plans.