Tuition Information 2021-2022
|First Child||Second Child||Third Child|
|In Parish (A portion paid by Catholic parish if registered and certified by the pastor.)||$6,200||$5,500||$5,200|
|Out of parish/Different faith (This rate is for families not registered or claimed by a Catholic parish)||$7,200||$6,500||$6,200|
Tuition is paid through the FACTS family portal. FACTS is our school information site, and once your registration is complete, you will receive an email invitation to set up your family account.
A. Mustang Bucks
Families are also asked to participate in one of two Mustang Bucks (our scrip/gift card fundraising) programs.
- Option 1: Purchasing $4000 of grocery and/or Great Lake scrip (giftcards) over the fiscal year. If the commitment is not met, the percentage remaining will will be based on same percentage of the opt-out payment of $500.
- Option 2: Paying an additional $500 through ten monthly payments of $50 billed August to April via your FACTS tuition account.
B. Application Fee
- For all new students: $50.00
- For ELC and current students: fee waived
C. Registration Fee upon acceptance
- First Student: $475*
- Each additional Student: $325*
*There is a discount of up to $100 for early registration.
D. Auction Admission Fee
- $150 auction admission fee is added each year to the first child’s registration. This admits two adults to the annual auction fundraiser.
Financial Aid: The parish is committed to assisting families to defray the costs of Catholic education. Financial aid is awarded through not only through MPB Parish, but also Seeds of Hope, ACE and the Schmitz Foundation. Financial aid can be awarded after a family has paid 6% of their adjusted gross income.
An application for financial aid is through FACTS.
In addition some parents receive substantial assistance working with Universal Education Services (UES). Apply in school office.